A number of really great things happened for us last year that helped us grow and continue to provide the best service for our customers! Among them:
- The release of our new O’Brien Insurance Mobile App that lets our customers access important vehicle information, file a claim or even pay a bill right from the app!
- We once again we received the Best Practices Award, a recognition we have earned for multiple years. Our company qualified for this status by ranking among the top performers in the annual Best Practices Study conducted by the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America. So grateful.
- Our goal to continually to grow a strong team was boosted as we have added two new team members to our staff. My wife Judy O’Brien came on board to support our day-to-day operations, and Tiffany VanEtten has joined us as a Commercial Insurance expert!
- We understand that communication is key, and I am happy to report that I resumed blogging on The O’Blog during 2016.
…and “Hello 2017”!
We are looking forward to an exciting and event-filled 2017, celebrating old and new as we continue growing our business and being part of our community. A few changes to look forward to:
- This is a big year for O’Brien Insurance, as it marks our 60th anniversary of serving our friends and neighbors in the upstate New York region in the same location on Bay St. in Glens Falls. The official date is 9/1/2017, so look for our celebrations throughout the year.
- We are also undertaking new system upgrades that include new computer systems to better serve our customers in all areas.
- What better way to share our commitment to you that through our customer testimonials. During 2016 we received so many great reviews and comments from our clients…we hope that continues throughout 2017. We pride ourselves on being excellent business people, and strong members of our community.